Collision Causing Road Closures at Brampton Intersection
A crash has been reported this evening.
Police got a call at 7:41 p.m. for a collision involving two vehicles at the intersection of Williams Parkway and Bramalea Road.
Injuries are currently unknown, police say.
Residents are asked to avoid the area as closures are in effect.
UPDATE: The roadway is now clear. Police report minor injuries that were treated on scene.
- Road closures expected after serious motorcycle collision in Brampton
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Intersection After Crash in Brampton
- Collision Prompts Serious Injuries and Road Closure in Brampton
- Four Vehicles Involved in Collision at Brampton Intersection
- Police Report Collision at Major Intersection in Brampton