Collision Causing Road Closures at Brampton Intersection
A crash has been reported this evening.
Police got a call at 7:41 p.m. for a collision involving two vehicles at the intersection of Williams Parkway and Bramalea Road.
Injuries are currently unknown, police say.
Residents are asked to avoid the area as closures are in effect.
UPDATE: The roadway is now clear. Police report minor injuries that were treated on scene.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Brampton transit making service changes in response to COVID-19
- 60-year-old Brampton man succumbs to COVID-19
- Will COVID-19 affect Brampton house prices?
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Intersection After Crash in Brampton
- Collision Prompts Serious Injuries and Road Closure in Brampton
- Four Vehicles Involved in Collision at Brampton Intersection
- Police Report Collision at Major Intersection in Brampton
- Multiple Vehicles Involved in Collision at Brampton Intersection