Collision Currently Blocking Lane on 410
If you’re traveling in Brampton, there’s a delay you might want to be aware of.
The OPP recently announced that a collision occurred on the southbound 410 before Queen St.
Multiple vehicles are involved and the left lane is currently blocked.
Emergency crews are on scene.
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Police investigating after deceased male located in Brampton
- Man charged after hate-motivated incident in Brampton
- Wearing masks could soon be mandatory in Brampton amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Landlords choosing to evict commercial tenants rather than apply for government aid
- TRAFFIC: Three Vehicles Blocking Lane After Collision in Brampton
- Lane Blocked On Highway 410 Southbound Due To Collision In Brampton
- TRAFFIC: Collision Blocking Left Lane on Highway 410 in Brampton
- Two Vehicles Blocking Lane After Collision in Brampton
- TRAFFIC: Four Vehicles Blocking Highway Lane in Brampton