Collision in Brampton Leaves One Dead
A collision in Brampton has resulted in the death of one female.
Police received a call at 7:36 a.m., Nov. 2, about a collision on Ray Lawson Boulevard.
A female pedestrian was struck by a vehicle.
Police say the female was pronounced and the vehicle still remains on scene.
This collision is being investigated by the Major Collision Bureau and a media officer will be attending the scene.
McLaughlin and Ray Lawson pedestrian struck, elderly female patient pronounced dead on scene. pic.twitter.com/lficsce5P8— Peel Paramedics (@Peel_Paramedics) November 2, 2018
The road is currently closed at McLaughlin Road and Windmill.
We will provide more updates as they become available.
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- UPDATE: Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton pronounced dead
- Peel Police On Scene for Collision Involving Pedestrian
- UPDATE: Female pedestrian dead after hit and run in Brampton
- Collision in Brampton Results in Road Closure and Leaves One Dead