Collision Injures Two in Brampton
A vehicle crash has been reported this afternoon.
At 11:53 a.m., Peel paramedics said they were on scene for a collision at Highway 410 and Queen Street East.
One victim, an adult female, was taken to Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto in serious condition.
The second victim was taken to a local ER and is in stable condition, paramedics say.
No road closures have been announced at this time.
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- Man dead following shooting along Brampton footpath
- Brampton father celebrates big lotto win
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 625 new cases and on track for 1,000 a day, modelling shows