Collision Injures Two in Brampton
A vehicle crash has been reported this afternoon.
At 11:53 a.m., Peel paramedics said they were on scene for a collision at Highway 410 and Queen Street East.
One victim, an adult female, was taken to Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto in serious condition.
The second victim was taken to a local ER and is in stable condition, paramedics say.
No road closures have been announced at this time.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- These Brampton businesses are giving back to the community amid COVID-19 pandemic
- Close to 1,000 cases of COVID-19 recorded in Ontario, with 41 new cases found in Peel
- Indigo lays off 5,200 employees, stores closed indefinitely
- Pusateri’s responds after being called out for price gouging by Doug Ford