Collision Injures Two in Brampton
A vehicle crash has been reported this afternoon.
At 11:53 a.m., Peel paramedics said they were on scene for a collision at Highway 410 and Queen Street East.
One victim, an adult female, was taken to Sunnybrook Hospital in Toronto in serious condition.
The second victim was taken to a local ER and is in stable condition, paramedics say.
No road closures have been announced at this time.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- 460 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 1,956 total cases found in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar