Collision knocks down poles and power lines in Brampton
A vehicle collision has prompted a lengthy road closure in Brampton today.
Earlier this afternoon, a car and a transport truck collided at Highway 50 and Cadetta Road, police report.
Power lines and poles at the scene were knocked down as a result.
No injuries have been reported.
Highway 50 is expected to be closed from Castlemore to Major Mackenzie for several hours as repairs take place.
Residents should avoid the area and take alternate routes.
- Part of Major Road Blocked After Truck Takes Down Power Lines in Brampton
- Male Arrested for Damaging Power Lines and Bridge in Brampton
- Major Road Will Remain Closed Following Dump Truck Crash in Brampton
- Parts of Major Brampton Roads Will be Closed All Night Due to Collision
- Roads Closed and Peel Police on Scene Following Motor Vehicle Collision in Brampton