Collision on 410 in Brampton causing delays
by Matt Dionne on February 18, 2020
A collision on the 410 in Brampton is causing delays.
Currently, the on-ramp at Clark Boulevard on the southbound 410 is completely blocked due to a collision.
Drivers are advised to expect delays.
All lanes have been reopened.
- Multiple charges laid for loitering in Brampton
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- Brampton city council unanimously approves motion to increase road safety
- Professor’s Lake and more to reopen in Brampton this week
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard