Collision on 410 in Brampton causing delays
by Matt Dionne on February 18, 2020
A collision on the 410 in Brampton is causing delays.
Currently, the on-ramp at Clark Boulevard on the southbound 410 is completely blocked due to a collision.
Drivers are advised to expect delays.
All lanes have been reopened.
- Brampton transit making service changes in response to COVID-19
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- 60-year-old Brampton man succumbs to COVID-19
- Region of Peel ‘accidentally’ mails wrong COVID-19 test results to 16 people