Collision on the 410 causing delays in Brampton
A collision on the 410 is causing delays in Brampton.
Currently, the three left lanes and the left shoulder of the northbound 410 are blocked due to a collision near Steeles Avenue.
Drivers are advised to expect delays.
All lanes have been reopened.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton