Collision Prompts Road Closure in Brampton
A serious collision has prompted a major road closure in Brampton.
Shortly before 4:00 p.m., Peel police announced that a four car collision occurred on westbound Bovaird at Mountainash. No injuries have been reported.
Police also said they received reports of a second collision in the same area.
Now, Bovaird has been closed between Torbram and Mountainash. It will remain closed until emergency crews can clear the roadway.
Please avoid the area.
UPDATE: The roadway is now open
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Brampton making changes to transit routes starting March 31
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure