Collision Prompts Road Closure in Brampton
A serious collision has prompted a major road closure in Brampton.
Shortly before 4:00 p.m., Peel police announced that a four car collision occurred on westbound Bovaird at Mountainash. No injuries have been reported.
Police also said they received reports of a second collision in the same area.
Now, Bovaird has been closed between Torbram and Mountainash. It will remain closed until emergency crews can clear the roadway.
Please avoid the area.
UPDATE: The roadway is now open
- Brampton intersection closed after vehicle flipped over, traffic light knocked down
- What's Open and Closed Canada Day in Brampton
- Brampton hosting drive-thru Canada Day experience
- Police investigating shooting near Jayfield Park in Brampton
- Two arrested for string of distraction thefts targeting residents in Peel and the GTA