Collision Prompts Road Closure in Brampton
A serious collision has prompted a major road closure in Brampton.
Shortly before 4:00 p.m., Peel police announced that a four car collision occurred on westbound Bovaird at Mountainash. No injuries have been reported.
Police also said they received reports of a second collision in the same area.
Now, Bovaird has been closed between Torbram and Mountainash. It will remain closed until emergency crews can clear the roadway.
Please avoid the area.
UPDATE: The roadway is now open
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard