Collision Prompts Serious Injuries and Road Closure in Brampton
Officers and paramedics are on scene for a crash this evening.
Police received a call at 9:02 p.m. for a collision involving two vehicles in the area of Countryside Drive and Highway 50.
There are multiple injuries. Police say one person has been taken to a local hospital, while another was transported to a trauma centre.
The intersection is closed. Residents should avoid the area.
We’ll update with any further news regarding this incident.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Brampton Collision Involving Multiple Vehicles And Pedestrian Results In Road Closure
- Collision Prompts Major Road Closure in Brampton
- Multiple Vehicles Involved in Collision at Brampton Intersection
- Police Advising Residents to Avoid Area After Brampton Collision
- UPDATE: Intersection Remains Closed Hours After Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton