Collision Prompts Serious Injuries and Road Closure in Brampton
Officers and paramedics are on scene for a crash this evening.
Police received a call at 9:02 p.m. for a collision involving two vehicles in the area of Countryside Drive and Highway 50.
There are multiple injuries. Police say one person has been taken to a local hospital, while another was transported to a trauma centre.
The intersection is closed. Residents should avoid the area.
We’ll update with any further news regarding this incident.
- What NOT to Call 911 For in Peel Region
- Man and Woman Charged After Police Seize Guns and Drugs from Brampton Home
- House of the Week: $1.8 Mil Luxurious Mansion With Backyard Resort
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Nearly 500 Students in Brampton
- Brampton Native Ex-NHL Defenceman Will Be The First Canadian On Survivor
- Brampton Collision Involving Multiple Vehicles And Pedestrian Results In Road Closure
- Collision Prompts Major Road Closure in Brampton
- Multiple Vehicles Involved in Collision at Brampton Intersection
- UPDATE: One Dead and Child Injured in Major Collision on Hwy 50 in Brampton
- Police Advising Residents to Avoid Area After Brampton Collision