'Concern for the safety' of missing 37-year-old Brampton man
Peel Regional Police said early Tuesday that they’re seeking the public’s assistance in locating a missing 37-year-old man from Brampton.
Jagtar Phagura was last seen on Monday (June 15) at 4:30 p.m. near his residence located in the area of Worthington Ave and Continental Rd in the City of Brampton.
Jagtar is described as a 5-foot-7, 125-pound male with a thin build, short black hair, and brown eyes.
He was last seen wearing light coloured khaki pants, light coloured shoes, a grey jacket with turquoise shoulders, and a grey baseball cap.
“Jagtar may have issues communicating with others due to a medical condition,” said police. “There is a concern for his safety and well-being.”
Anyone with information is asked to contact investigators at 22CIB (905) 453-2121 x2233.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Police seeking public's assistance in locating missing 37-year-old man from Brampton
- Police seeking the public's assistance in finding 53-year-old Brampton man missing since yesterday
- Police Searching for Missing 73-Year-Old Man Last Seen in Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Missing Elderly Man From Brampton
- Police Seeking Help in Locating Missing Brampton Woman