Confidential Paper Shredding Available Soon for Brampton Residents
If you have some papers that need shredding, now is the time!
Three confidential paper shredding events are coming up in Peel Region.
Brampton, Caledon, and Mississauga will have their own events on different days throughout September and October 2018.
Each event takes place at a Community Recycling Centre across the Region.
Whether you’re doing some fall cleaning or you just have some tax papers, bills, or income statements that need to be shredded, you might want to gather your papers.
If there are other items you want to dispose of, regular disposal fees apply.
Keep in mind that all paper must be unbound, so be sure to take out any staples or other binding.
Paper Shredding Event Dates:
- September 22 - Bolton CRC, 109 Industrial Rd., Caledon (8:30am - 4:30 pm)
- September 29 - Fewster CRC, 1126 Fewster Dr., Mississauga (8:30 am - 4:30 pm)
- October 20 - Heart Lake CRC, 420 Railside Dr., Brampton (8:30 am - 4:30 pm)
You can stay and watch your paper being shredded!
More info is available here.
- Man dead after vehicle crashes into pole in Brampton
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Four arrested including two Brampton men after series of overnight robberies
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Peel Region Offers Free Confidential Paper Shredding in Brampton
- Taco Bell's CrunchWrapping paper is back this holiday season
- Brampton's Massive Fall Festival Set to Hit Caledon This Weekend
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Brampton: September 30-October 6
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Brampton: September 29 - October 5