Construction Causing Traffic Issues in Busy Part of Brampton
If you plan on driving in downtown Brampton today, be sure to leave yourself a little extra time—some construction could cause a few delays.
The City of Brampton just kicked off construction of the streetscape sidewalk display in front of 15 Queen St. W.
Construction workers have begun with the sidewalk and asphalt removals and today (Nov. 8) and the contractor anticipates they'll be pouring concrete for the curb and sidewalks.
Once construction starts, the loading zone in front of 15 Queen St West will be lost.
During construction access to the local businesses will be maintained, so you can still visit your favourite businesses in the affected area as usual.
Parts of the walkway are closed to pedestrians.
Give yourself a little extra time if you're driving in the area.
- Four arrested including two Brampton men after series of overnight robberies
- Man dead after vehicle crashes into pole in Brampton
- BREAKING: First coronavirus patient confirmed at Sunnybrook Hospital
- Various milk products recalled due to sanitizer contamination
- Teachers' strike to affect Peel and Hamilton-Wentworth school boards
- Brampton Man Caught Driving Ridiculous Speed in Construction Zone
- Significant Traffic Delays On Main Street Due To Construction
- Construction Project Causing Delays on Major Road in Brampton
- Brampton to Begin Construction on Suburban Roads This Spring
- Here's a Sneak Peek at What Downtown Brampton Might Look Like Soon