Construction Project Causing Delays on Major Road in Brampton
An ongoing construction project is causing delays in Brampton.
Peel police recently reminded residents that road paving continues along the Ray Lawson Blvd. Corridor.
Traffic is moving slowly in the area, so residents are asked to be patient.
You might want to avoid the area if you’re in a hurry.
- Intersection Closed for Shooting Investigation in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Brampton
- Police Searching for Brampton Male Considered Armed and Dangerous
- UPDATE: Extreme Weather Warning in Effect for Brampton