Construction Project Causing Delays on Major Road in Brampton
An ongoing construction project is causing delays in Brampton.
Peel police recently reminded residents that road paving continues along the Ray Lawson Blvd. Corridor.
Traffic is moving slowly in the area, so residents are asked to be patient.
You might want to avoid the area if you’re in a hurry.
- Peel Police Respond to Collision Involving a School Bus in Brampton
- MISSING: Police Looking for 11 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Looking to Recruit Police from Quebec Following Controversial Ban
- Brampton Will Ban U-turns at 3 High Risk Locations
- 5 Urban Legends of Brampton to Make Your Skin Crawl