Costco limiting number of items customers can purchase at one time to prevent hoarding
Costco has announced it is taking steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
In order to prevent customers and employees from spreading and contracting the virus, Costco will be limiting the number of people allowed inside the warehouses at one time.
Additionally, the wholesale distributor has taken additional sanitary measures including sanitizing surfaces, such as shopping cart handles, merchandise shelves, front-end belts and registers.
Further, Costco will be implementing a limit on the number of items customers can purchase at one time to prevent a small number of shoppers from hoarding items that other people need access to.
According to a release from Craig Jelinek, president and CEO of Costco Wholesale, Costco is continuing to monitor the situation as it evolves, and make the necessary adjustments accordingly.
Cover photo courtesy of @yfm_summer’s Instagram
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- Man dead following shooting along Brampton footpath
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 625 new cases and on track for 1,000 a day, modelling shows
- Brampton father celebrates big lotto win