Could This Unique Business Open in Brampton?
It’s a place any twenty-something would only dream of going to.
And it could actually be closer to home if we ask enough times.
A tattoo parlour that showcases art and jewellery, offers skin treatments and vitamin injections — it sounds like the perfect one-stop for healthy skin.
Black Line Studio recently opened its second location in Toronto’s CF Shops at Don Mills.
And Black Line Studio’s CEO, Ion Nicolae apparently wants to build a strong base in the Toronto region before explanding to cities like Montreal, L.A. and New York.
It first opened along Toronto's plush King Street West in 2006 with an idea to be the space you’d want to go to to get a tattoo if you wanted to spend big.
Like, if you were rich and famous — Johnny Deep and Justin Bieber have both been inked here.
But Black Line Sudio offers more than tattoo and piercings. It has services like vitamin injections, carbon facial peels, and the new location has four different treatment rooms.
it is also embracing the digital age and allows you to get a unique exerience using one of the two 360-degree cameras via a tablet. They let you live-stream yourself getting a tattoo on your social media channel … automatically guaranteeing you more social media likes!
They now carry jewellery as well and there are many lines to choose from.
Also, the outlet has a display of local artist Jimmy Dammit’s work.
While there are a few tattoo shops that are swanky, surely a new one with various treatments to offer wouldn’t hurt.
There’s also a new generation of health, fitness and beauty that has taken over everyone’s social media feed and may soon lead to a higher demand for concepts that provide everything under one roof.
Do you want to see this concept in Brampton?
- New Peel Police Report Reveals Concerning Statistics About Crime In Brampton
- Road Closed Due to Possible Gas Leak in Brampton
- Here's How the Toronto Raptors Celebrated Their Championship Win
- Here's Why Doug Ford Won't March In The Raptors' Parade
- Police Looking for Elderly Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- Police Looking for Female Bank Robber With a Tear Drop Tattoo in Brampton
- Toronto Star Tries to Shut Down Local Media Company with Bullying Tactics
- Brampton Woman Charged in Connection With Social Media Scam
- Police Investigating Disturbing Social Media Post Regarding Brampton School
- Does Brampton Spend Too Much Money on One Media Outlet?