Crash at Major Intersection Causing Traffic Delays in Brampton
September 6, 2017
Police are on scene following a crash at a major intersection in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that a two-car collision occurred in the Steeles Ave. E and Hurontario area.
Traffic is slow in the area.
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Residents shutting their lights off tonight for Earth Hour 2020
- Two pedestrians hospitalized after being struck by vehicle in Brampton
- These Brampton businesses are giving back to the community amid COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19: 151 new cases in Ontario as premier looks to limit gatherings to 5 people or less