Crash at Major Intersection Causing Traffic Delays in Brampton
September 6, 2017
Police are on scene following a crash at a major intersection in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that a two-car collision occurred in the Steeles Ave. E and Hurontario area.
Traffic is slow in the area.
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Province freezing rent for residential tenants in 2021
- Two Brampton men charged in connection to hit-and-run
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga