Crash blocking traffic at major Brampton intersection
A crash is causing delays in Brampton this afternoon.
Police were called at 3:25 p.m. for a two-vehicle collision at the intersection of Kennedy and Bovaird.
Minor injuries have been reported.
Traffic is currently blocked on eastbound Bovaird from Conestoga Drive.
Residents are asked to avoid the area until further notice.
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crews on scene for fire at abandoned Brampton residence
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Here's what day you're asked to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit
- Crash in Brampton Slowing Traffic at Major Intersection
- TRAFFIC: Collision Creating Delays at Major Brampton Intersection
- Crash at Major Intersection Causing Traffic Delays in Brampton
- Crash Causing Delays at Major Brampton Intersection
- Multiple Vehicles Involved in Crash at Major Brampton Intersection