Crash blocking traffic at major Brampton intersection
A crash is causing delays in Brampton this afternoon.
Police were called at 3:25 p.m. for a two-vehicle collision at the intersection of Kennedy and Bovaird.
Minor injuries have been reported.
Traffic is currently blocked on eastbound Bovaird from Conestoga Drive.
Residents are asked to avoid the area until further notice.
- Vehicle rolls over on Brampton intersection
- Passengers aboard several early-August flights to Pearson test positive for COVID-19
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Stormwater charges on this month's water bills now in effect for Brampton residents
- Feds transitioning Canadians from CERB to Employment Insurance
- Crash in Brampton Slowing Traffic at Major Intersection
- TRAFFIC: Collision Creating Delays at Major Brampton Intersection
- Crash at Major Intersection Causing Traffic Delays in Brampton
- Crash Causing Delays at Major Brampton Intersection
- Multiple Vehicles Involved in Crash at Major Brampton Intersection