Crash Blocks Brampton Intersection
A collision is delaying commuters in Brampton on Monday morning.
The crash is at Torbram Rd. and Bovaird Dr. around 7:10 a.m.
Injuries are unknown, say Peel police.
Ttraffic heading north, south, and east are blocked.
UPDATE: One driver is being taken to local hospital with minor injuries and the intersection will open up shortly, police say at 7:30 a.m.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to individual in crisis in Brampton