Crash Closes Major Brampton Intersection
A four-vehicle crash - which sent three people to hospital - has closed a busy Brampton intersection on Tuesday morning.
The collision took place near Airport and Coventry roads at 6:24 a.m.
The area is shut down as Peel police investigate.
A 54-year-old man has been transported to a trauma unit with serious but non life-threatening injuries, said Const. Bancroft Wright.
He has two broken legs.
Two men, 55, and 65, are both in local hospital.
It’s too early to say if charges are being laid, said Wright.
The major collision bureau is on scene and the intersection is expected to reopen around 11 a.m.
Photo courtesy of Peel Paramedics
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers