Crash Closes Major Intersection Near Brampton Border
One person is en route to hospital and a major intersection is closed following a crash near the Brampton-Mississauga border on Monday morning.
The male victim has serious injuries and is being transported to a trauma centre, say Peel police.
Hurontario St. and Courtneypark Dr. E. is closed as of 7 a.m.
Police are asking drivers to avoid the area.
UPDATE: The victim is a pedestrian who was struck, police are confirming, and the driver remained at the scene. The major collision bureau is investigating.
- Injuries Reported After Vehicle Crashes into House in Brampton
- Vehicle Catches on Fire in Brampton
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Popular ISP Launches New Cheap TV Service Across Ontario
- People Are Demanding Better Phone Plans As Canada's Phone Plan Prices Increase
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Crash at Major Brampton Intersection
- Part of Major Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Collision
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Crash in Brampton
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre