Crash Closes Major Intersection Near Brampton Border
One person is en route to hospital and a major intersection is closed following a crash near the Brampton-Mississauga border on Monday morning.
The male victim has serious injuries and is being transported to a trauma centre, say Peel police.
Hurontario St. and Courtneypark Dr. E. is closed as of 7 a.m.
Police are asking drivers to avoid the area.
UPDATE: The victim is a pedestrian who was struck, police are confirming, and the driver remained at the scene. The major collision bureau is investigating.
- Peel Regional Police investigating suspicious death in Brampton
- Ontario launching automated speed enforcement
- UPDATE: Police believe suspicious death in Brampton the result of a homicide
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- Brampton family seeking public's assistance after cherished Christmas ornaments were accidentally donated
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Crash at Major Brampton Intersection
- Part of Major Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Collision
- Pedestrian in Trauma Centre After Crash in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton