Crash Delaying Traffic on Highway in Brampton
August 10, 2017
A collision is causing backups in Brampton on Thursday morning.
Southbound lanes of Hwy. 410, south of Williams Pkwy., have multiple vehicles blocking the left lane and shoulder as of 7:50 a.m., say OPP.
- 102 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Ontario, 93 new cases found in Brampton
- Brampton issues 14 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Outdoor water use advisory in effect for Brampton
- Mobile COVID-19 testing centre returning to City of Brampton
- First responders attending to a natural gas line that was struck in Brampton