Crash in Brampton Sends One Male to Hospital
Police have reported another crash in Brampton this evening.
Police said at 6:37 p.m. that there had been a pedestrian-vehicle collision at Main and Wellington.
The male pedestrian has been transported to the hospital as a result.
You should avoid the area, as traffic is backed up.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Unconscious male in Brampton located with no vital signs, police say
- Child at summer camp tests positive for COVID-19
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with transport truck in Brampton
- Unconscious male located in Brampton pronounced deceased