Crash knocks down traffic pole at Brampton intersection
A collision is causing delays in Brampton this afternoon.
Police say a call came in at 4:52 p.m. for a two-vehicle crash that knocked down a traffic pole at Queen Street and Chrysler Drive.
Injuries have been reported for both vehicles’ occupants.
Westbound Queen is closed between Airport and Torbram Road until further notice.
Residents should take alternate routes.
UPDATE: Police have confirmed that there were two occupants in each vehicle. All four have been hospitalized with injuries ranging from serious to life-threatening.
Road closures remain in effect at this time.
- Brampton driving school instructor charged with sexual offences
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- Man dead following shooting along Brampton footpath
- Brampton father celebrates big lotto win
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 625 new cases and on track for 1,000 a day, modelling shows
- Brampton intersection closed after vehicle flipped over, traffic light knocked down
- Traffic Lights Reportedly Out in Brampton After Vehicle Hits Pole
- Vehicle Flipped Over After Crash at Major Brampton Intersection
- Multi-vehicle collision in Brampton causing delays
- UPDATE: Intersection Remains Closed Hours After Multi-Vehicle Crash in Brampton