Crash Prompts Closure on Highway 410
A two-vehicle crash is causing delays in Brampton on Tuesday.
The northbound Hwy. 410 on-ramp is closed at Bovaird as of noon following a collision at Bovaird and Great Lakes Dr.
Injuries are unknown.
Expect delays and avoid the area.
UPDATE: Bovaird and Southlake Blvd. will be blocked until further notice.
UPDATE: A driver is being transported to hospital with minor injuries. One lane on Bovaird remains blocked.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- $15M Lotto ticket sold in Brampton
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19