Crash Prompts Closure on Highway 410
A two-vehicle crash is causing delays in Brampton on Tuesday.
The northbound Hwy. 410 on-ramp is closed at Bovaird as of noon following a collision at Bovaird and Great Lakes Dr.
Injuries are unknown.
Expect delays and avoid the area.
UPDATE: Bovaird and Southlake Blvd. will be blocked until further notice.
UPDATE: A driver is being transported to hospital with minor injuries. One lane on Bovaird remains blocked.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Police searching for suspects of carjacking with knife in Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton