Crash Prompts Road Closure at Major Brampton Intersection
There has been a crash in Brampton tonight.
Police said at 5:49 p.m. that there had been a two-vehicle crash at Humberwest and Castlemore. Castlemore eastbound is currently closed.
Minor injuries have been reported.
Police say to take an alternate route.
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated American Store Will Be Opening Its First Peel Location
- You Will Be Ticketed for Doing This at a Red Light Camera in Brampton
- Everything You Need to Know About Brampton's New University
- VIDEO: Tim Hortons Employee Violently Assaulted by Woman
- Here is the Weather You Can Expect for Brampton This Week