Crash Prompts Road Closure at Major Brampton Intersection
There has been a crash in Brampton tonight.
Police said at 5:49 p.m. that there had been a two-vehicle crash at Humberwest and Castlemore. Castlemore eastbound is currently closed.
Minor injuries have been reported.
Police say to take an alternate route.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton