Crash Prompts Road Closure at Major Brampton Intersection
There has been a crash in Brampton tonight.
Police said at 5:49 p.m. that there had been a two-vehicle crash at Humberwest and Castlemore. Castlemore eastbound is currently closed.
Minor injuries have been reported.
Police say to take an alternate route.
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Teen Girl
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Brampton Councillor Wants to 'Build a Wall' to Keep Out Cannabis Stores
- It’s Going to be an Extremely Cold Weekend in Brampton