Crews attend to fire at Brampton Civic Hospital
A fire broke out at a Brampton hospital earlier today.
Shortly before 6:30 p.m., Brampton Fire reported a small fire on the first floor of Brampton Civic Hospital.
The cause of the fire is currently unknown.
There were no injuries and no evacuation required, according to the fire department.
BFES on scene at Brampton Civic Hospital. Small fire on the first floor. No injuries, no evacuation required. pic.twitter.com/Mq5COcDyCb— Brampton Fire & Emergency Services (@BramptonFireES) April 12, 2020
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl from Brampton
- Milton murder victim identified as Brampton teenager
- 112 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Ontario, 25 new cases found in Brampton
- Brampton councillor proposing park name change to honour abolitionists
- Photos surface of Andrew Scheer failing to wear mask while travelling