Crews Continue Working to Restore Power to Brampton Homes
If you're still without power after the wind storm on Friday, you hopefully won't have to wait too much longer for it to return.
Alectra Utilities reports that power has been restored to almost all homes affected by the storm, which saw nearly 100,000 lose their electricity service at the storm's height.
Approximately 4,800 homes and businesses served by Alectra remain without power, including 135 customers in Brampton as of 8:00 a.m. today.
Crews have been working through Friday evening and early Saturday morning to restore power, Alectra says.
Service is expected to be restored to all remaining homes and businesses (that do not have damage to customer-owned equipment) later Saturday or early Sunday morning, the company reports.
In the meantime, all Brampton residents still without power can call 1-844-797-7920 or follow @AlectraNews on Twitter for further updates.
- Power Outage Affecting Over 1,000 Homes and Businesses in Brampton
- UPDATED: Power Outage Affecting Nearly One Thousand Homes in Brampton
- Power Outage Affecting Over 200 Homes and Businesses in Brampton
- Strong Winds Cause Power Outage for Over 10,000 Brampton and Mississauga Residents
- Power Outage Affecting More than Five Thousand Brampton Residents