Crews Extract Worker's Arm From Snowblower in Brampton
A worker was transported to Brampton Civic this afternoon after getting their arm stuck in part of a snowblower, Brampton Fire and Emergency says.
A multi-agency response was required after a worker’s arm became stuck in the “auger” of a snowblower near Queen and Kennedy around noon on Monday January 8, 2018.
The worker was transported to Brampton Civic with non-life threatening injuries.
The Ministry of Labour is investigating.
— Brampton Fire & Emergency Services (@BramptonFireES) January 8, 2018
- Brampton Employer Fined After Worker Injured
- Company Fined After Worker Killed During Warehouse Construction in Brampton
- Company Fined After Worker Falls 27 Feet Through Roof in Brampton
- Brampton Car Manufacturer Slapped With Huge Fine After Severe Worker Injury
- Company in Brampton Slapped With Fine After Worker's Arms Pulled into Machine