Crews Extract Worker's Arm From Snowblower in Brampton
A worker was transported to Brampton Civic this afternoon after getting their arm stuck in part of a snowblower, Brampton Fire and Emergency says.
A multi-agency response was required after a worker’s arm became stuck in the “auger” of a snowblower near Queen and Kennedy around noon on Monday January 8, 2018.
The worker was transported to Brampton Civic with non-life threatening injuries.
The Ministry of Labour is investigating.
& Emergency Services (@BramptonFireES) January 8, 2018
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- Airbnb cracks down on Brampton party house
- 11-year-old from Brampton hoping to win this season’s grand prize for America’s Got Talent