Crews Responding to Diesel Leak in Brampton
Hazmat crews are responding to a truck diesel leak in Brampton.
According to the Brampton Fire & Emergency Services Twitter page, Hazmat crews are responding to the area of Devon Road for the reported diesel fuel leak.
People are being asked to avoid the area.
The leak is minor and Command is releasing vehicles.
The Hazmat crew confirmed the leak is contained and a cleanup crew and heavy tow are attending the scene.
We will provide more updates as they become available.
- Canadian government changing stress test rate for mortgages soon
- Brampton collision sends man to hospital; closes Steeles Ave
- Ontario looks into licence plate defect weeks after new decals released
- Crash blocking traffic at major Brampton intersection
- Personal support worker crisis impacting long-term care in Brampton