Cyclist Collides with Truck at Major Brampton Intersection
A collision has been reported this afternoon.
Police received a call at 5:55 p.m. for a collision involving a cyclist and a transport truck at the intersection of Steeles and Hurontario.
Injuries are currently unknown.
Traffic delays are expected at the intersection.
Police ask residents to avoid the area for now.
Upon further investigation, police believe this was not in fact a collision. Police allege that the cyclist was hanging on to the trailer of the truck when he fell off his bicycle.
The truck was travelling at approximately 60km/h, police say.
The cyclist has been taken to a local hospital.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 554 new cases, 79 of those in Peel