Cyclist Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
Officers and paramedics are on scene for a collision this evening.
Police got a call at 7:17 p.m. regarding a vehicle that collided with a cyclist at Kennedy and Glidden Road.
Injuries are not life threatening, police report.
Residents are asked to avoid the area for the time being.
- Multiple charges laid for loitering in Brampton
- First responders attending to vehicle rollover in Brampton
- Brampton city council unanimously approves motion to increase road safety
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- Traffic Delays Ongoing After Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Cyclist Killed After Morning Collision in Brampton
- Intersection Closed After Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Road Closed After Cyclist Struck by Vehicle in Brampton