Cyclist Struck at Intersection in Brampton
Peel Regional Police have reported a cyclist was struck in Brampton this evening.
Police reported at 6:08 p.m. that a collision had happened near Vodden Street East and Lakeridge Drive.
A cyclist was struck and there were minor injuries.
No road closures have been reported.
There may be delays in the area.
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crews on scene for fire at abandoned Brampton residence
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Here's what day you're asked to apply for the Canada Emergency Response Benefit