Cyclist Struck at Major Intersection in Brampton
Peel Regional Police have reported traffic delays after a collision involving a cyclist in Brampton.
Police reported around 6:35 p.m. a cyclist was struck at Queen and Main in downtown Brampton this evening.
Minor injuries were sustained.
Traffic delays are expected.
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with transport truck in Brampton
- Overnight stabbing in Brampton prompts police inviestigation
- City of Brampton unveils new park name sign
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton