Cyclist Struck at Major Intersection in Brampton
Peel Regional Police have reported traffic delays after a collision involving a cyclist in Brampton.
Police reported around 6:35 p.m. a cyclist was struck at Queen and Main in downtown Brampton this evening.
Minor injuries were sustained.
Traffic delays are expected.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to individual in crisis in Brampton