Cyclist Struck at Major Intersection in Brampton
Peel Regional Police have reported traffic delays after a collision involving a cyclist in Brampton.
Police reported around 6:35 p.m. a cyclist was struck at Queen and Main in downtown Brampton this evening.
Minor injuries were sustained.
Traffic delays are expected.
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Brampton
- Scheduled school strikes suspended this week in Brampton
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton
- Brampton man arrested after catalytic converters cut out from vehicles
- Big Lottery Ticket Win Sold in Brampton