Dangerous Weather Warning in Effect for Brampton
A dangerous weather warning has been issued for Brampton.
According to Environment Canada, ice pellets and freezing rain is currently impacting Brampton this morning (Feb. 6).
This weather could continue for much of the day before changing to a freezing drizzle.
Environment Canada notes that the periods of freezing drizzle is expected to continue tonight and into tomorrow (Feb. 7) morning.
Highways, roads, walkways and parking lots could become icy and slippery as a result of the weather.
Environment Canada also notes that ice build-up could cause tree branches to break.
Utility outages may occur.
Stay safe today, Brampton.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Environment Canada issues freezing rain warning for Brampton
- Freezing Rain Warning Officially in Effect for Brampton
- UPDATED WEATHER STATEMENT: 80 km/h Winds and Freezing Rain to Hit Brampton
- Environment Canada Issues Special Weather Statement for City of Brampton
- Freezing Rain Warning In Effect for Brampton and Surrounding Cities