Delays Expected After Vehicle Strikes Pole in Brampton
A single-vehicle collision has been reported this morning in Brampton.
Police say they got a call at 9:06 p.m. for a car that struck a pole at the intersection of Williams Parkway and Main Street.
Injuries are unknown at this time, police say.
Officers remain on scene.
Delays are expected in the area for the time being.
UPDATE: Minor injuries have been reported.
The roadway is now clear.
- 18-Year-Old Killed In Highway Shooting In Brampton
- Police Responding to Robbery at Gunpoint in Brampton
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 25-Year-Old Woman From Brampton
- Peel Police Investigating Assault Near Plaza In Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway