Delays Expected After Vehicle Strikes Pole in Brampton
A single-vehicle collision has been reported this morning in Brampton.
Police say they got a call at 9:06 p.m. for a car that struck a pole at the intersection of Williams Parkway and Main Street.
Injuries are unknown at this time, police say.
Officers remain on scene.
Delays are expected in the area for the time being.
UPDATE: Minor injuries have been reported.
The roadway is now clear.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to individual in crisis in Brampton
- Delays Expected Following Single Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Major intersection shut down due to motor vehicle collision in Brampton
- Injuries Reported Following Single-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Traffic Lights Reportedly Out in Brampton After Vehicle Hits Pole
- Driver Crashes Into Pole at Major Intersection in Brampton