Delays Expected Following Single Vehicle Collision in Brampton
Traffic delays are expected in Brampton this morning (May 15) following a single vehicle collision.
According to police, the collision took place in the area of James Potter Road and Solidarity Court.
Police say a vehicle hit a hydro pole.
The adult male driver has been transported to a local hospital with injuries that appear to be minor at this time.
No road closures are in effect.
Map is courtesy of Peel Police.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers