Delays Expected Following Single Vehicle Collision in Brampton
Traffic delays are expected in Brampton this morning (May 15) following a single vehicle collision.
According to police, the collision took place in the area of James Potter Road and Solidarity Court.
Police say a vehicle hit a hydro pole.
The adult male driver has been transported to a local hospital with injuries that appear to be minor at this time.
No road closures are in effect.
Map is courtesy of Peel Police.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 554 new cases, 79 of those in Peel