Delays Expected Following Vehicle Accident In Brampton
Peel Police are asking travellers to expect delays following a single vehicle accident in Brampton.
One male driver has been injured, the extent of which is unknown at the moment, in the area of Finch Avenue and Kenview Boulevard.
Travellers may want to find an alternate route.
Peel Paramedics say a vehicle crashed into, and subsequently knocked down, a pole.
One patient in his 20’s was transported to a local hospital with critical injuries following extrication.
Updates to follow.
- Delays Expected Following Single Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Delays Expected After Vehicle Strikes Pole in Brampton
- Injuries Reported Following Single-Vehicle Crash in Brampton
- Traffic Lights Reportedly Out in Brampton After Vehicle Hits Pole
- Paramedics Treating Person Trapped Under Vehicle in Brampton