Delays Expected Following Vehicle Accident In Brampton
Peel Police are asking travellers to expect delays following a single vehicle accident in Brampton.
One male driver has been injured, the extent of which is unknown at the moment, in the area of Finch Avenue and Kenview Boulevard.
Travellers may want to find an alternate route.
Peel Paramedics say a vehicle crashed into, and subsequently knocked down, a pole.
One patient in his 20’s was transported to a local hospital with critical injuries following extrication.
Updates to follow.
- OPP Shares Concerns After Charging Two Brampton Residents With Drunk Driving
- Brampton Fire And Emergency Services Responding To Fire At Factory
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- Heavy Police Presence Due To Distressed Man In Brampton
- Peel Police Arrest Two Men In Connection To A Homicide In Brampton
- Delays Expected Following Single Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- One Vehicle on Fire After Multi-Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- Delays Expected After Vehicle Strikes Pole in Brampton
- Traffic Lights Reportedly Out in Brampton After Vehicle Hits Pole
- Injuries Reported Following Single-Vehicle Crash in Brampton