Delays on Highway 410 Southbound Due To Collision In Brampton
There has been a collision in Brampton.
According to 511Ontario, the collision occurred in the area of Highway 410 Southbound at Williams Parkway.
The two left lanes are blocked due to the collision.
Drivers are being advised to take an alternate route or expect delays in the area.
There is no estimated time as to when the lanes will open.
More updates to come.
Lanes are now clear.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 410 Southbound In Brampton Due To Collision
- Lanes Blocked Following Collision On Highway 410 Southbound In Brampton
- Multiple highway lanes blocked due to collision in Brampton
- Lanes Blocked Off on 410 Southbound Following Collision
- Three Lanes Blocked on Highway 410 Southbound