Did You Know You Can Access 3D Printers for Free in Brampton?
If you’re itching to try something new and unleash your creativity, or you just want to get some hands-on experience with a 3D printer for free, you can do so right here in Brampton!
Brampton Library is awesome for a lot of reasons, but one of the coolest things about our library system is that you can have access to 3D printers for free at the Chinguacousy Branch or the Four Corners Branch.
MakerSpace Brampton is a space where you can create, innovate, and explore, and it’s through MakerSpace that we have access to this incredible technology.
As for specific equipment and tools, a few printers are available, including the MakerBot Replicator 5th Gen, the MakerBot Replicator 2, and the Lulzbot Mini, depending on the branch you choose to print at. There’s also a vinyl cutter, a desktop cutter, a scanner, and even a video capture device.
If you want to use the printers, you should attend an orientation at either branch to learn about the tools available and learn the basics of 3D printing and vinyl cutting.
After you’re oriented, drop-in hours occur regularly every month.
So, gear up to learn all about 3D printing - who knows, maybe you’ll get hooked!
For orientation dates and locations, click here.
Happy 3D printing, Brampton!
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton