Did You Know You Can Rent a Cabana in Brampton?
Summer is quickly drawing to a close (it’s practically Christmas!) and if you’re looking for a fun way to cap off the season, you might want to relax in a cabana right here in Brampton.
So, where can you rent a cabana in Brampton?
You can rent a cabana for a day at Wet’N’Wild Toronto, located at 7855 Finch Avenue West.
According to Wet’N’Wild, each cabana has two chaise lounges, a patio table with chairs, a couch, and a personal wait staff. Further, you can add on items like all-you-can-drink fountain beverages for the day.
Within the park, there are cabanas in Wet'n'Wild Junior, Bear Footin' Bay and Big Surf wave pool area, and you can choose where you’d like to rent one.
This “VIP experience” accommodates a maximum of eight people per cabana.
As for pricing, cabana rental is $175 plus tax from Monday through Thursday, and $225 plus tax from Friday through Sunday and on holidays. Rental pricing is separate from park admission.
For more info, click here.
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated American Store Will Be Opening Its First Peel Location
- You Will Be Ticketed for Doing This at a Red Light Camera in Brampton
- Brampton Ranked City with One of the Highest Immigrant Populations in Canada
- Here is the Weather You Can Expect for Brampton This Week
- VIDEO: Tim Hortons Employee Violently Assaulted by Woman