DISTURBING CONTENT: Peel Police Investigating Vandalized Sign In Brampton
On June 22, the Peel Police responded to reports of a vandalized sign in Brampton.
Around 1 a.m, a caller reported that the messaging on a construction sign was changed to show racist remarks. Officers attended the scene and shut the sign off.
The incident occurred in the area of Howden Boulevard and Vodden Street.
Dont Be Fooled,Canada is A Beautiful Country But We Have Just As Much Hate In It As Other Countries ..This is Disrespectful on Every Level..Our Government just keeps it alot Quieter than Most! pic.twitter.com/1ezlAhuIGS— DJ WIZ (@wizology) June 23, 2019
According to the police, the officers made multiple attempts to notify the construction company of the sign.
The police are still investigating the incident. There are no suspects as of yet.
Peel Police are asking anyone with relevant information to contact the 22 division at (905)-453-2121 or Peel Crime Stoppers.
- 18-Year-Old Killed In Highway Shooting In Brampton
- Police Responding to Robbery at Gunpoint in Brampton
- Peel Police Concerned About Missing 25-Year-Old Woman From Brampton
- Peel Police Investigating Assault Near Plaza In Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway