Do You Want Beer Delivered to Your Home in Brampton?
Lovers of foamy summer libations might be happy to hear that The Beer Store—which launched its Beer Xpress pre-order and pickup service last year—has just kicked off a home delivery program in Ottawa and Scarborough.
While the service isn’t available in Brampton just yet, multiple media reports indicate a broader roll-out is possible.
The move, surprisingly, comes months after the LCBO (which is not going on strike, thankfully) announced an online ordering and pick-up/delivery program.
But since you can’t have your favourite brews delivered to your 905-area doorstep just yet, now might be a good time to remind you that you can pre-order products and pick them up in store.
As you may recall, The Beer Store launched the Beer Xpress service at 25 stores across the province—including two in Brampton (180 Sandalwood Parkway and 198 Queen Street East)—in July of 2016.
As for how it works, the program allows customers to pre-order beer online from their smartphones or computers and pick up their reserved beverages within 30 minutes.
According to the Beer Store, all purchases are subject to the Beer Store’s award-winning ID25 responsible sale program.
You can click here to start shopping with Beer Xpress.
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- 460 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 1,956 total cases found in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- The Beer Store reducing hours; not collecting empties
- Beer Store Prepared to Battle Doug Ford Over Beer in Corner Stores
- These Brampton Beer Store Locations Will be Open on Boxing Day
- Lawsuit Dropped After Beer Store Allegedly Overcharged Consumers
- Two Brampton Beer Store Locations Will be Open on Labour Day