Downed Wires Causing Delays at Brampton Intersection
A crash at a Brampton intersection is causing delays on Friday morning.
It happened around 7:15 a.m.
Peel police are near Progress Ct. and Sun Pac Blvd., where a truck struck overhead wires.
Hydro crews are on scene.
There’s no access to businesses on Progress Ct., say police, and pedestrian traffic will be affected.
Delays are expected until about 9:30 a.m.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar