Downtown Transit Customer Service Set to Close Soon
The Downtown Brampton Transit Customer Service booth, including the waiting area, will soon be closed for renovations.
Starting June 1 and ending August 31, Downtown Terminal’s Customer Service area at 8 Nelson Street will be closed.
Buses will continue to service the terminal.
Customers are asked to load their PRESTO card online or at another Brampton Transit terminal for the duration of the closure.
- Brampton family seeking help after two boys slain in their home
- Brampton just beat a 33-year-old record for lowest temperature
- Number of Subway locations continues to decline in Brampton
- Don Cherry appears on Fox News to speak out against his firing
- Holiday celebrations to cause road closures in Brampton this weekend