Downtown Transit Customer Service Set to Close Soon
The Downtown Brampton Transit Customer Service booth, including the waiting area, will soon be closed for renovations.
Starting June 1 and ending August 31, Downtown Terminal’s Customer Service area at 8 Nelson Street will be closed.
Buses will continue to service the terminal.
Customers are asked to load their PRESTO card online or at another Brampton Transit terminal for the duration of the closure.
- Motorcyclist dead after colliding with transport truck in Brampton
- Overnight stabbing in Brampton prompts police inviestigation
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Major Brampton Transit Terminal Customer Service Set to Reopen Soon
- Customer service counters at Brampton transit terminals to close amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Brampton transit customer service counters to reopen at most terminals
- Brampton transit makes changes for more convenient service
- Service changes affecting Brampton transit schedules amid COVID-19 outbreak