Downtown Transit Customer Service Set to Close Soon
The Downtown Brampton Transit Customer Service booth, including the waiting area, will soon be closed for renovations.
Starting June 1 and ending August 31, Downtown Terminal’s Customer Service area at 8 Nelson Street will be closed.
Buses will continue to service the terminal.
Customers are asked to load their PRESTO card online or at another Brampton Transit terminal for the duration of the closure.
- Car rental company established in 1918 files for bankruptcy due to COVID-19
- 5 Best running trails near Brampton
- Bylaw officer assaulted in Brampton while enforcing physical distancing
- Driver caught going at dangerous speeds in Brampton
- 412 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 1,930 total cases found in Brampton
- Major Brampton Transit Terminal Customer Service Set to Reopen Soon
- Customer service counters at Brampton transit terminals to close amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Brampton transit makes changes for more convenient service
- Service changes affecting Brampton transit schedules amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Brampton Transit Announces Summer Service Improvements