Downtown Transit Customer Service Set to Close Soon
The Downtown Brampton Transit Customer Service booth, including the waiting area, will soon be closed for renovations.
Starting June 1 and ending August 31, Downtown Terminal’s Customer Service area at 8 Nelson Street will be closed.
Buses will continue to service the terminal.
Customers are asked to load their PRESTO card online or at another Brampton Transit terminal for the duration of the closure.
- Police Remind Residents Not to Call 911 on Ice Cream Trucks
- Brampton Woman Arrested After Crashing Pick Up Truck into Tree
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- This Popular Home Décor Store is Closing its Doors Across Canada
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled