Downtown Transit Customer Service Set to Close Soon
The Downtown Brampton Transit Customer Service booth, including the waiting area, will soon be closed for renovations.
Starting June 1 and ending August 31, Downtown Terminal’s Customer Service area at 8 Nelson Street will be closed.
Buses will continue to service the terminal.
Customers are asked to load their PRESTO card online or at another Brampton Transit terminal for the duration of the closure.
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Brampton
- Scheduled school strikes suspended this week in Brampton
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton
- Brampton man arrested after catalytic converters cut out from vehicles
- TekSavvy files complaint against Rogers and Bell
- Major Brampton Transit Terminal Customer Service Set to Reopen Soon
- Brampton transit makes changes for more convenient service
- Brampton Transit Announces Summer Service Improvements
- Brampton Transit Announces Major Zum to York U Service Update
- Major Improvements Coming to Brampton Transit Service Soon