Drake Opening OVO Store in Peel
Do you love Drake?
Of course you do.
And now, you don't have to go all the way to Toronto to get clothes from the famous, homegrown rapper's clothing and lifestyle brand.
October's Very Own (better known as OVO) is getting a brand new location in Square One, right near Lululemon on the mall's upper floor.
For those who are unaware, clothing is just one facet of Drake's massive OVO brand. Once a small blog about the rapper's crew, OVO now functions as a major lifestyle brand, one that includes Drake's clothing company, his record label OVOSOUND and his annual OVOFEST.
The clothing store offers a range of higher-end athletic wear. Some items you can expect to find are hooded sweatshirts, sweatpants, long and short-sleeved t-shirts, hats, windbreakers, bomber jackets, shorts and more.
While an exact opening date has not been announced, signage indicates the store should be open just in time for the holiday season.
Will you be asking Santa for some OVO merch this year?
- Unique Discount Store Opens Brand New Location in Brampton
- Here’s When a Highly-Anticipated American Store Will Be Opening Its First Peel Location
- Renowned American Store Opens Brand New Location in Peel
- Massive Clothing Retailer is Planning to Close Some of Its Stores for Good
- Massive Shoe, Clothing and Sporting Goods Sale Coming to Peel