Drake Opening OVO Store in Peel
Do you love Drake?
Of course you do.
And now, you don't have to go all the way to Toronto to get clothes from the famous, homegrown rapper's clothing and lifestyle brand.
October's Very Own (better known as OVO) is getting a brand new location in Square One, right near Lululemon on the mall's upper floor.
For those who are unaware, clothing is just one facet of Drake's massive OVO brand. Once a small blog about the rapper's crew, OVO now functions as a major lifestyle brand, one that includes Drake's clothing company, his record label OVOSOUND and his annual OVOFEST.
The clothing store offers a range of higher-end athletic wear. Some items you can expect to find are hooded sweatshirts, sweatpants, long and short-sleeved t-shirts, hats, windbreakers, bomber jackets, shorts and more.
While an exact opening date has not been announced, signage indicates the store should be open just in time for the holiday season.
Will you be asking Santa for some OVO merch this year?
- What NOT to Call 911 For in Peel Region
- Man and Woman Charged After Police Seize Guns and Drugs from Brampton Home
- House of the Week: $1.8 Mil Luxurious Mansion With Backyard Resort
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Nearly 500 Students in Brampton
- Brampton Native Ex-NHL Defenceman Will Be The First Canadian On Survivor