Drastic Weather Shift in Store for This Weekend in Brampton
Gear up for a big weather shift from Friday to Saturday, Brampton.
It’s true that fall is upon us. The first day of fall is slated for this weekend on Saturday September 22, 2018, and the temperatures are about to drop and reflect the new season.
In fact, it’s going to feel 20 C colder on Saturday and Sunday compared to Friday, according to the most recent forecast from The Weather Network.
Friday is expected to spike to 29 C with a risk of thunderstorms, while Saturday could drop to 17 C with sun.
But while Friday is forecasted to feel like a hot 37 C, Saturday should feel 20 C cooler, at 17 C.
The colder weather could remain throughout much of next week.
According to The Weather Network, Friday could be the last blast of summer heat, and the storm threat is high.
Chilly weather and autumnal patterns are set to follow.
- Police Remind Residents Not to Call 911 on Ice Cream Trucks
- Peel Police 'Can't Believe' They Have to Tell Brampton Residents Not to Car Surf
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- Brampton Woman Arrested After Crashing Pick Up Truck into Tree
- Ice Cream Sandwiches and Other Food Products Being Recalled