Driver arrested after being involved in high speed collision in Brampton
A collision in Brampton early this morning (Sunday, June 14) led to an arrest by police.
Police say the vehicle in question left the roadway and crashed into a commercial truck yard on Chrysler Drive.
While the vehicle sustained heavy damage, no injuries were reported.
The driver has been arrested and charged with impaired driving.
Photos courtesy of PRP Road Safety Services
- Driver arrested for impaired driving after high-speed collision in Brampton
- Brampton Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Ignoring Police Road Block in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Collision in Brampton
- Impaired Driver Sustains Serious Injuries in Collision in Brampton