Driver arrested for impaired driving after high-speed collision in Brampton
Peel police received a call at 4:38 am in regard to a high-speed collision in Brampton.
Police say the driver was arrested for impaired driving after the vehicle was involved in a high-speed collision.
According to police, the vehicle was leaving the roadway and crashed into a commercial truck yard on Chrysler Drive.
Photo courtesy of Peel Police
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Driver arrested after being involved in high speed collision in Brampton
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Brampton Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway
- Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed Down City Street
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Ignoring Police Road Block in Brampton