Driver arrested for impaired driving after high-speed collision in Brampton
Peel police received a call at 4:38 am in regard to a high-speed collision in Brampton.
Police say the driver was arrested for impaired driving after the vehicle was involved in a high-speed collision.
According to police, the vehicle was leaving the roadway and crashed into a commercial truck yard on Chrysler Drive.
Photo courtesy of Peel Police
- Driver arrested after being involved in high speed collision in Brampton
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton
- Brampton Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway
- Driver Charged For Driving at Ludicrous Speed Down City Street
- Impaired Driver Arrested After Ignoring Police Road Block in Brampton