Driver Being Extracted From Vehicle Following Crash in Brampton
Police are on scene in a major area of Brampton this afternoon following a collision.
At 1:54 p.m. on Monday May 14, 2018, Peel Regional Police reported a crash in the area of Bovaird Drive East and Great Lakes Drive.
Police say a driver is being extracted from a vehicle.
Some road closures are in effect.
Great Lakes Drive is blocked southbound, and Bovaird Drive is blocked westbound.
Drivers may want to take alternate routes.
- Significant snowfall in the forecast for Brampton this winter
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Geese play chicken on Brampton road
- Brampton man charged after four pedestrians struck in multi-vehicle crash
- 96 year old Brampton man charged with two counts of sexual assault
- Brampton school under hold and secure as police investigate threats