Driver caught going at dangerous speeds in Brampton
Today, Peel police stopped a car in Brampton that was driving at dangerous speeds.
Police say the car stopped was going 91 km/hr in a 60 km/hr zone in the area of Sandalwood Parkway and Creditview Road.
Police are advising the public to slow down when driving.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Police searching for suspects of carjacking with knife in Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton