Driver caught going at dangerous speeds in Brampton
Today, Peel police stopped a car in Brampton that was driving at dangerous speeds.
Police say the car stopped was going 91 km/hr in a 60 km/hr zone in the area of Sandalwood Parkway and Creditview Road.
Police are advising the public to slow down when driving.
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours